Monday, April 16, 2007

expectant

Welcome back Sparkfly friends. Like Suzanah said, it's been too long since we last shared together! I have truly missed our encouragement for one another. It's like water to my soul.
We have been busy with various projects and life happenings. In 2 weeks, Suzanah and I will meet in Atlanta to begin our one week southeast interview tour for our latest project. We'll report more on that later!
As I watch the rain fizzle out from my NY apartment, I am reminded to remain expectant. The sun will hopefully show itself soon, and remind us of God's faithfulness. What are you expectant of in your life right now? May we learn and share together, believing and knowing God's goodness for our lives. I am expectant today; are you? L

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home