Friday, February 09, 2007

All things new


My suitcase is packed and I leave for Prague in two hours. My mind is steadfast on the week to come. I am thankful this morning for God's newness. I am thankful that God calls us to see things with new eyes and fresh vision. I am excited about the future.


Please be in prayer for Suzanah and I as we listen to God and move towards the dream of a book. We write, research and dream each step with you in mind. We are all on a journey to wholeness. Thank you for walking with us.


Have a wonderful weekend,


L and Sparkfly


"God of heaven and earth,

artist and artisan,

free us to see things afresh

that we may be fully alive

and truly for your glory" Amen


- Joy Tetley

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Mc said...

When are you gals arriving in New York for the UNCW? Can you e-mail me itineraries? Please :-)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home