Thursday, September 21, 2006

Speak!

This week we have been discussing the power of one voice, and the power to make change happen. Over the past few months I have discovered a New Testament passage that reminds me to speak loudly!
I love the letters of Paul and his enthusiasm for the Gospel. Paul "got it"! He understood what it meant to live an abudant life in Christ, as well as proclaiming the Good News. He couldn't keep quiet. In II Corinthians 4:13, he proclaims, "It is written: 'I believed therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak..."
Paul has a message to us today. If we truly believe, how can we not live our lives speaking the Truth? We must speak. We must proclaim. We must be a voice of hope. Today, put action to your faith and speak up! The world is wating to hear,
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home