Tuesday, March 02, 2010

seamless conversation

I have really good friends and tonight I shared a meal with one. The last time I saw her was in the Amsterdam airport. I landed early one morning on my way to the US from Tanzania and Lauran was there to meet me with coffee and seamless conversation. I can't say that tonight we picked up where we left off, because our dialogue never drops.

It's good to be back at the CSW and it is wonderful to be among friends.
S

ps
as long as we are having seamless conversation, i have a question . . . i loved trying on these shoes tonight and the ones that were on sale were oh so fabulous, but why are "high heeled" shoes "hot"? what is that about? you know i couldn't preach a sermon in these things. regardless, it sure was fun being as tall as you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home