Tuesday, May 08, 2007

You Know What to Do

To all studying for and taking exams we say prayers for you this week. Prayers for wisdom, recall, and multiplied sleep. We say prayers for clearly asked test questions and freshly sharpened pencils. We pray for good study partners, a fast internet connection, and a full ink cartridge in your printer.

The semester is almost over. The summer is almost here. A celebration is just around the corner. Hang in there - you can do it. Make sure to eat a good breakfast along the way.
S

2 Comments:

Blogger Musings said...

I wish some days that I was still in school even with the pressure of finals and such. Count your blessings if you are in school... Not to sound like the "grass is greener on the other side, " but I think the world of full time work is busier than I ever was in school.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, the only thing I miss about finals is the feeling of them being over. You know that feeling you get after you've stayed up half the night and your in a coffee induced stupor - then you hand in that last paper or test and the relief is so sweet. Even on my busiest church staff days - not wishing to go back. Good luck everybody.
Wilkerson

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home