Monday, January 22, 2007

no day but today


This past Saturday night my husband and I found last minute tickets to see Rent on Broadway. It is one of our all-time favorite shows. There is a passion in the music that lures and inspires.

Leaving the show, I felt so alive! It is always a swift reminder of our most sacred gift...life. Sparkfly friends, we need to come alive! How are we living out our heart's desires each day?

I had a good friend send me an email today. In closing she said, "what are you working on right now that makes you most excited?". This question has struck a heart chord in my soul. In turn, I ask us to take a glance at our lives. How will we live 2007 with no regrets? What projects, goals, dreams are we working on that will have significant impact on the world?

The following Rent lyrics I leave for us to ponder:

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
No other course, no other way
No day but today"

Live out your passion today and watch God's incredible faithfulness revealed.

No day but today,

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home