Tuesday, January 20, 2009

a day of birthing hope

It's been a good day. There's nothing like watching the inauguration with 3rd Graders at Patronis Elementary School. Thank you Ms. Barker's class.

Yesterday was another Elba day. Birthing kits were counted, sorted, loved. I've posted pictures at the Birthing Hope blog.

We're in need of additional kits and kit items. Speaking of Birthing Hope . . . I have a Washington, DC internship this spring. I'm looking for affordable housing and I'm open to all possibilities. Your connections would be appeciated.

"What if the mightiest word is love. . .",
S

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Mc said...

When my mom was working in DC, she lived with a couple in Alexandria, VA. The woman is a minister of some sort at a Baptist church in the area. E-mail me if you want more information.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home