Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cliff Diving and Driving on the Left

Ireland was amazing and I'm back ready to enjoy a southeast summer with heat and hot dogs and all things humid. I spent quite a bit of time looking over cliffs - the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Island cliffs, the Loop Head cliffs. It's a long way down, but the view is breathtaking.

I think I spend a lot of time looking over cliffs in my everyday life too. So what about the Cliffs of Thread 2012 and the Plan C Cliffs? What about the Cliffs of Maternal Health? It is a long way down and the view takes my breath . . . but that can be a good thing. So put October 3 - 6, 2012 on your calendar, let me know if you know of a church staff position that would welcome an outside of the box minister and let's keep working on that global maternal health consortium with Kaa Simon, Neema and Witness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home