Monday, October 01, 2007

trying to make sense . . .

"When people ask me what I do, I often freeze because I don't know how to explain my unconventional life in a way that makes sense - or even sound like I'm doing anything, despite how busy I always feel."
Grassroots: A Field Guide for Feminist Activism, pg. 204
Jennifer Baumgardner and Amy Richards

On Tuesday I leave for Prague. I'm looking forward to some concentrated time to research and write.

How do you explain who you are and what you do? I think the two are separate yet often related.

If you happen to be in the area of Marion, AL this week stop by Judson College to hear Dr. Rosemary Fisk speak in chapel. Her timely sermon will be on her multiple trips to Burma.
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home